SOMA XLVIII Registration
Registration is now open. The standard delegate fee is $110 with a discounted $90 available for Early Bird Registration. As a part of the online registration process, both a school registration form, completed by a staff advisor, as well as a delegate application for each delegate nominated, must be submitted. Each delegate should only submit one application. If any changes need to be made after the submission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the change you would like to be made. After your delegation registers, you will be sent a confirmation email with an invoice and permission forms.
Early Bird Registration | $90
October 7 - November 22, 2019
Standard Registration | $110
November 22, 2019 - January 1, 2020
Individual Delegate Application
February 1, 2020 (11:59 PM)
Registration Instructions for Staff Supervisors and Parents of Independent Delegates
1. Gather all necessary information and documents including:
Names of all intended delegates.
Permission Forms for all Delegates (in a single scanned PDF format for upload).
Your delegation’s committee preferences.
2. Verify if you are able to send a cheque to the following address (made out to University of Toronto Schools) within 14 days of registration.
University of Toronto Schools, c/o SOMA Executive, 30 Humbert Street, Toronto, ON M6J 1M5
3. Check all boxes to acknowledge that you have understood your responsibilities and liabilities.
4. Complete the online registration form.
5. Submit your registration form and receive confirmation by email. This will act as your invoice for processing payment through your business office.
6. Upload the completed and scanned Parental Consent Form as a ‘pdf’ file. These may be mailed with payment if you are unable to scan/compile one document.
Once you have received confirmation of your registration, the appropriate number of delegate spaces will be reserved for your school. To help us assign countries and roles within committees, please ensure all your delegates complete the Delegate Application. The staff supervisor will receive a follow-up email with country assignments once registration closes.
SOMA XLVIII | Refund Policy
Delegate fees paid to SOMA are fully reimbursable until February 21, 2020 and 50% reimbursable until March 20, 2020. These deadlines are firm. All cancellations made after March 20, 2020 are non-refundable. For other inquiries regarding our refund policy, please send an email to email@example.com.